We are a growing & progressive company focused on providing top quality products with a first-class service to our diverse customer base.
This role is based in our head office in Enniskillen, Co. Fermanagh as part of our Sales & Customer Services team. The successful applicant will :-
- Help UK & Irish clients develop their use of OMJ products and assist with upgrading them to new platforms.
- Pursue potential client leads and translate leads into sales
- Continuously identify prospective customers and leads in other key markets in Europe.
- Travel regularly to meet clients and potential clients in UK, Ireland & Europe (subject to Covid-19 restrictions).
This is a challenging and varied position in our small Software Development / IT team. You will work alongside experienced developers on full stack software development projects, data management, and other aspects of the day-to-day technical operations at OMJ.
- Software Development: The role is primarily full stack development work on our backend .NET systems and front-end Angular/Typescript applications for web & mobile; it involves both new project work and bug fix/resolution in existing software.
- Data Management: Assisting the IT & Markets teams in managing our growing list of market instruments and data feeds sourced from Exchanges, Brokers and Vendors world-wide. This work requires attention to detail and strong analytical/organisational skills.
- System Operations & Customer Support: Assisting with the operation of OMJ back-end systems and helping customers and non-IT colleagues with installation and support of our front-end applications by telephone or email.
How to apply
Please download an Application & Monitoring form:
Completed forms should be sent by post or email to:
The Oil Market Journal
1a Blackstick Road
Get in touch
We are always interested in talking to motivated, skilled & enthusiastic people. If you don't see a suitable vacancy but are interested in joining our sales, markets or software teams please get in touch at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)28 6632 9999.
The Oil Market Journal was founded in 1999. We provide oil traders in over 25 countries with oil prices, news and analysis on the Rotterdam, Singapore, London and New York oil markets. Customers access our oil market data using a cloud-based web platform built by our own in-house software development team to offer customers a unique solution that is easy to use, powerful and flexible